top of page
June 20th 2023.png

Intro to Generative AI and How to Start Using It
With Adrian Granchelli

Tuesday, June 20th at 5:3PM PST 

Generative AI Links & Resources Mentioned in the Talk: 

Note: All of these tools have free versions of their apps. Remember the world of generative AI is changing SO FAST, research what tool may be best for you.

AI groups

Please share any AI groups for educators that you may know!

Exploring the topic 

AI is accessible to you right now!

What does AI mean for you? 

The description below was created by AI.

This upcoming talk will be co-presented by AI.

"Are you ready to discover the cutting-edge technology that is shaking up the world as we know it? Generative AI is revolutionizing industries, from content creation to even thinking, and those who harness its immense power are set to reap the rewards. But what about those who don't learn to use it? They risk being left behind in a rapidly evolving world.

In this exciting and informative presentation, we'll take you on a journey into the world of generative AI. We'll explore how it is disrupting industries and creating new opportunities, while providing you with a brief overview of what it is and how you can adopt it to stay ahead of the curve.

Whether you're a business owner, content creator, or simply someone interested in the latest technological advancements, this presentation is not to be missed. Join us as we dive into the world of generative AI and discover how it can help you to reach new heights of success." - ChatGPT

About Adrian:

My name is Adrian and I a settler, a maker, and an educator living in Courtenay, BC. I have a varied background in education, engineering, and technology which meet in a fascinating crossroads at generative AI which allows inquiry into the human-machine relationship as well as tangible and actionable potential.

I hold a Master's of Educational Technology from the University of British Columbia and has taught a broad range of topics from physics and math to sailing, woodworking, digital fabrication, and design. When not creating, I am playing games or adventuring in the beautiful wilderness of Vancouver Island.

Feel Free to connect with me on LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-granchelli/

wachiay_portrait-9311-web.jpg
bottom of page