top of page
MET Community EdTech Talk Series
Special Guest: MET Instructor Shirley Hardman
Join this discussion with MET Instructor Shirley Hardman in which we will explore:
• The definition of Indigenizing in educational contexts.
• Indigenizing the Academy.
• Is it the University that Indigenizes?
• Can educational technology be Indigenized?
• A personal journey to Indigenizing our practice.
Shirley Hardman is currently a doctoral candidate at UBC, and teaches the course ETEC 521: Indigeniety, Technology, and Education in the MET program.
For more information about Shirley Hardman click here.
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Time: 6.00 - 7.00 pm PST
E V E N T S
bottom of page